Sunday, September 28, 2014

Friday Dinner: Easy Crockpot Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Spinach

First thing. I have to thank No. 2 Pencil for this easy, delicious crockpot pot roast recipe! My husband said that this was the best pot roast I've ever made! And I totally agree with him.

Footnote: I did season the meat with salt, garlic powder and onion powder, followed with braised all sides before adding it to the crockpot. I also eyeballed adding water when I noticed that the gravy was burning.

I made some mashed potatoes, plated this with lots of spinach. I'll definitely be making this recipe again!



No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...