Monday, September 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 15, 2014


Organizing Junkie

This week, we'll be walking in the Conquer Chiari Walk Across America, to promote awareness for Chiari Malformation. If you're interesting in participating in a walk, near you or would like to make an online donation, stop by the website.

Hubby is taking me out to dinner this weekend so I'm going to treat myself to a professional make up application. I really enjoyed having my make up done for the 40 Plus Divas fashion show, in August. This time, it will be truly a treat because I'm redeeming a Spafinder gift certificate that I won!

Spicy Pork Pozole

Deli Sub sandwiches, chips

Potato Leek Soup

Chicken and Waffles ~ GrandBabies Cakes

Cilantro-Grilled Shrimp with Sesame Cabbage ~ Martha Stewart

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...