Monday, September 22, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 22, 2014

My husband and I had a terrific time at this year's Conquer Chiari Walk Across America. First of all, Christine Smith, event organizer, did a fabulous job! She had loads of activities, including a Kids Zone, Photo Booth and raffle.

Charles and I found ourselves babysitting so it was a wonderful experience for the little one, that we had in tow.


Christine Smith, Conquer Chiari Walk Across America, Las Vegas event organizer and I hanging out! I've known Christine for 7 years. She lives with Chiari. And when you care about someone, you want to support them!

Organizing Junkie

Quick and Easy Chicken Parmasan ~ Oh Sweet Basil

Easy Crockpot Pot Roast ~ No.2 Pencil

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Vegetable Soup

Fish Tacos~ Delicious Shots, Cole Slaw

Butter Chicken, Rice

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...