Monday, September 08, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 8, 2014

Hubby and I spent this weekend, at home, relaxing and watching some of our favorite Netflix programs. I also caught up on my Coronation Street and The Only Way Is Essex episodes, on Hulu. We made some time to shampoo the carpets. Well, he did the hard work, while did the housework.

Sunday meant it was time for some football. My husband's beloved Dallas Cowboys lost...terribly. Even I feel they need to consider a new head coach and I'm not a football fan. (I just married one)

Organizing Junkie

Ham and Bean Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Southern Style Shrimp and Grits ~ Blue Apron

Southwestern-Style Beef-Stuffed Peppers with Chipotle Pepper & Monterey Jack Cheese ~ Blue Apron

Chicken Bánh Mí with Pickled Vegetables & Sesame Cabbage Salad ~ Blue Apron

BBQ Chicken Thighs, Roasted Carrots, Mac and Cheese

Sour Cream Pancakes, Sauteed Apples

Sloppy Joes

1 comment:

Angela Horne said...

We've got Sloppy Joes on our menu this week too. :)

I have learned over the years to enjoy the sports that Hubby loves, but it is too hard to sit still and watch a football game like he does. I can talk with him about it, and come in and out to check the score, but I just can't sit there!! LOL!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...