Sunday, September 14, 2014
Sunday Social ~ September 14, 2014
A Complete Waste of Makeup
1. Favorite Scent: Buttercream Frosting! Yum!
2. Favorite Food: I love salad! Especially a good Chicken Caesar Salad from Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market.
3. Favorite Sound: I love the sound of my husband's laughter. It truly lightens up my heart.
4. Favorite Picture currently on your phone: That would be any photo of my husband!
5. Best memory of the year so far: That would my husband and I's honeymoon. After 18 years, we treated ourselves to a wonderful 4-day weekend at Aliante Casino and Hotel, in Las Vegas.
We enjoyed meals at Market and Farm. We relaxed, at the poolside, enjoying the sunshine and a cocktail. I even enjoyed a spa mani-pedi at RELAX, Aliante Hotel's day spa.
We had such a wonderful time. Talking about it always brings good memories and smiles.
My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...
When I'm short on time and still need to make dinner this is my go-to recipe . What's your go-to recipe? Korean Beef with Brown...
Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life topic for this week is desserts! Just in time for the holiday season! Our family favorite desserts ...
I'm a huge fan of pancakes and love making them from scratch. Here's the recipe that I've been using for years courtesy of Bett...