Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Social ~ September 21, 2014


A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. What is your favorite part of Fall?

I love it when the temps start to cool down. We can actually sit on our balcony for a bit longer, enjoy the flowers and outdoors with a cup of coffee. By late October, I can start opening the windows and enjoy the curtains flowing in the breeze!

2. Do you have anything special planned for Fall?

My husband's 52nd birthday, anniversary of our vow renewal, and not having to run the A/C! Woohoo!!

3. What is Fall like in your area?

In Las Vegas, it can be chilling and windy, at night, so don't forget a light coat!

4. What is your favorite Football team to cheer for(college or professional)?

While I grew up around sports and married a Dallas Cowboy fan, I have no favorite sports team.

5. Do you decorate for Fall? Show us pics!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...