Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Social ~ September 28, 2014


A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. What is your favorite magazine to read?

I have been reading Country Living on and off for more than 20 years. I love looking at the beautiful homes and trends over the years. My husband and I also enjoy the monthly recipes.

2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately?

So far, I haven't seen something would be classified as 'the best thing online'. But I'll definitely let you know when I see it.

3. Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?

Jacob Soboroff, TakePart Live and YouTube Nation tweets are often engaging, insightful and even funny. I first discovered Jacob when he was a HuffPost Live host. As much as I enjoy his current projects, I still miss him on HuffPost Live.

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?

Since I love rocking colorful nail polish on my toes, it shouldn't surprise you that I love a pair of sandals year round! And it doesn't hurt that I live in Vegas!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...