Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wednesday Dinner: Butter Chicken with Brown Rice

Sometimes, despite wanting to cook, I'm looking for ways to make a meal quick and still delicious! I've made Butter Chicken from scratch. It's not only amazing but I just love how the aroma of the dish.

After a morning of running errands, that just wasn't going to happen. So last night, I decided to use Safeway Select Butter Chicken Simmer sauce to make this meal.

Tips: I did season the chicken thighs, cut them into smaller pieces, brown them then add the sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Serve with brown rice. The results: Amazing flavor!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...