Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Greeting Card Tree 2014

I've seen Halloween theme trees on Pinterest and blogs and secretly wanted to give the project a try. So when I saw a few branches on the ground, while I was taking a walk today, I pulled out my scrapbook supplies and got to it!

I trimmed and cleaned the branch so it would fit in the glass vase. I had a big bag of brown rice which works well for anchoring the branch. The Halloween greeting cards, ribbon and twine make perfect ornaments for our tree.

This project was zero cost by using the items that I already had.

2 comments:

Linda said...

This DIY is really sweet. Thank you for sharing.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

You're welcome Linda.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...