Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Macy's To Kick Off Black Friday Earlier!

The war on Thanksgiving has officially begun. Macy's confirmed to The Huffington Post Tuesday that it will open stores to Black Friday shoppers at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving day -- two hours earlier than it opened last year.

My husband is usually working on the holidays so I've gotten into starting my holiday shopping online. But as far as hitting the stores, I learned from my experience of being in Big Lots, on Black Friday. Man was it busy!

Would a store opening a couple hours earlier, on Black Friday, get you in the shopping mood?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...