Monday, October 13, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 13, 2014


Organizing Junkie

Hubby and I watched loads of "Gilmore Girls" on Netflix this weekend. After that experience, I'm on overload. So Sunday, I decided to take a break and see "Inspector Lewis" on PBS. I'm never let down with that British mystery series. After 7 seasons I've never guess who the murder was before the conclusion.

This week is going to be jammed packed with errands, To-Dos and I don't have much time to be spending in the kitchen. So, I'm keeping this week's menu plan wicked simple.

French Dip Sandwiches~ Kitchen Meets Girl

Crock Pot Ranch Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans ~ Penny Pincher Jenny

Grilled Shrimp with Pasta

Beef Tacos

Supreme Pizza

Deli Sandwiches, Chips

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love a simple menu week. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for stopping by Keri. I hope you have an awesome week.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...