Monday, October 20, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 20, 2014


Organizing Junkie

This week's menu is inspired from 2 of my cookbooks. It's important to keep the menu plan fresh and delicious. And now that it's just the 2 of us I can splurge on items, like steak and shrimp, in the same week!

My husband is celebrating his 52nd birthday this week so I'll be making him Linguine with Shrimp Scampi. I'm also taking him to see Da Vinci The Exhibition, at The Venetian. Later, we'll enjoy some birthday cake, on the weekend, with the family! Happy Birthday Baby!

Sharon's Chicken and Rice Casserole ~ Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook

Country Fried Steak, Rice, Spinach

T-bone Steaks, Macaroni and Cheese, Salad

Parmesan Chicken ~ Barefoot Contessa Family Style, Mixed Spring Greens

Fish and Chips

Linguine with Shrimp Scampi~Hubby's Birthday Dinner ~ Barefoot Contessa Family Style

Grilled Ham and Cheese on Sourdough

2 comments:

Kimberly Munoz said...

Is your country fried steak homemade? It all sounds so good! I should be sleeping but now Im hungry!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Oh yes! I use Pioneer Woman's Country Fried Steak recipe. It's amazing!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...