Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Social ~ The Final Edition

Per the hosts of Sunday Social, this one is the end. They will be launching a new linky party in November. It's been lots of fun participating in Sunday Social. I hope you have enjoyed it as well.

Now, onto this week's final Sunday Social Q and A!

How did you come up with your blog name?

Not a lot of creativity in creating the name of my blog. I knew I wanted to incorporate my last name because it's unique. Also my blog would be about lots different interests of mine, hence bits and tips came to mind. So now you know how I came up with BerryMorins Bits and Tips.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?

If I can only mention one thing that would be PicMonkey! I just love it!~I first read about it on 5 Minutes for Mom, clicked on the links and the rest is history!



Facebook or Twitter? and why?

I totally love Twitter because of the great benefits it has brought into my life. I've been able to appear on various HuffPost Live segments, speak with celebrities, experts and fellow chronic illness sufferers has truly broaden my horizons and opened up my heart.

Reach out to our favorite brands, TV shows, home cooks and chefs with my questions and comments has been lots of fun. And many times, I do get a response. Love that!

Oh, I can't forget discovering Twitter Parties! Great opportunities to network, learn about new products and services and occasionally win a prize or two!

And I can't say enough about the friends I've made on Twitter. A few of us even chat on Skype or Google Hangout a few times a month.

And of course, one of the highlights of the year, was when I got to meet Sherry Lee Meredith, host of Go Curvy, when she was in Las Vegas, for the 40 Plus Diva Fashion Show this August! And appear on The Red Carpet!

Yes, Twitter rocks!

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hi Rona-

During Sunday Socials break, we’d like to invite you to Sunday Stealing. It’s a great meme (or survey if you prefer) and was started in 2008 and has a great lineup of players. Check it out for yourself. You can even play today if you are up to the challenge!

www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Bud

Donna said...

Visiting from Sunday Social! I totally should have mentioned PicMonkey as my blogging discovery! I forget which blog I first found it on but I use it on an almost daily basis now for blogging and work related things!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...