Thursday, October 02, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ October 2, 2014


Ramblings of a Suburban Mom



I've never been a fan of plastic bags. I prefer to use reusable bags. They're durable and many times much prettier then those nasty plastic one!



I first fell in love this show while watching it on Create TV channel. I'm a big fan of the farm to table concept. Now The Farm, Season 1 can be seen on Hulu. I love that because I can re-watch my favorite episodes while making dinner.



It seems that Teresa, Real Housewives of New Jersey, will be going to jail first. While her husband, Joe stays home with the kids. He will be going to jail after she is released.

They will be able to spend the holidays together. Teresa is expected to start her jail sentence till January 2015.



t’s called ‘The Hibernator’, it’s dangerously delicious and available at The Bear Grills Cafe, in England. That’s not a joke. You have to be 18 years and older and sign a waiver! Good to all who attempt this!



DC Comics is saying sorry for some terribly sexist clothing they put on sale at Walmart. Apparently, "Training to be Batman's Wife" T-shirt sold out! So somebody is buying it. Despite that, I do wonder why someone thought this was a good idea?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...