Thursday, October 09, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ October 9, 2014


Ramblings of a Suburban Mom



Relatives of the real life ‘Aunt Jemima’ are suing Quaker Oats for $2 billion on the grounds that they’ve been shorted revenue guaranteed in a forgotten agreement from the late 1800s.

Quaker Oats states that 'Aunt Jemina' isn't based on a real person and that the contract never existed! While the family state that the company used the likeness of Anna Short Harrington. Sounds like it's going to be a long court case.



All I can say is that she must be so glad to have it removed!



Raven Symone states she doesn't want to be labeled. All I can say is good for her. I'm tired about all of the labeling people want to put on a person. Keep on keeping on Raven!



Online dating has become the norm with 40 million Americans perusing the internet for cyber-connections. But what do you do when you keep getting ignored?

Oh man! I wouldn't have thought this could ever happen. All I can say is bummer.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...