Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Volupties Underwear Subscription Is In The House! September 2014

Volupties offers an underwear subscription service for curvy ladies, for $12 a month plus shipping. When you join, you provide your underwear size and each month you will receive 3 pairs of quality sexy underwear from well-known brands!



Here's how my Volupties package arrived in the mail today. The small plastic bag actually fit perfectly in our mailbox. A plus for me because I didn't have to stop by the apartment manager's office to pick it up.



I just love this month's selections. Great colors, sexy and fun. Just the thing one needs to help 'heat up a cold autumn night'.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...