Thursday, November 06, 2014

An Inexpensive Way to Display a Flameless Candle!



I love re-using items around my house. So when I took advantage of a special flameless candle package on QVC, realized I didn't have any candle holders at home, I decided to put a family favorite item to good use!

Glass cookie jar was purchased from Kmart. But definitely check out your dollar stores and thrift shops.

Autumn leave garland. Same thing, discount stores, are a great source for affordable seasonal decorations!

If you live where there's access to autumn leaves, nuts, twigs, they would definitely make a beautiful addition to this project.

********************************

Make a Sugared Cranberry Garland

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...