Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Community: November 16, 2014



"Life isn't fair".

How many times have I've thought or said those words in my life? When a situation, didn't work out for me, I felt like I was given a bad deal. Instead, I should have been look at as an learning opportunity. This was the Heavenly Father letting me know to let go of control.

I especially felt that when I suffered permanent nerve damage from a car accident then a work injury 3 years later.

I felt it when I decided to end my life.

I felt it during my years of opioid addiction.


My life is to be lived! To be experience! And to learn! Thank you Heavenly Father for being in my life!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...