Monday, December 15, 2014

Major Depression..."Hear It Roar"!

Without going into details, my husband and I have been dealing with a family crisis that has been very crushing. Along with that, my Major Depression decided to advise me that it's time to be heard!

I woke up to overwhelming dark, cold and crashing waves that keep one treading, gasping for every breath. I had to remind myself that this feeling would pass but it helped to speak with my therapist and counselor, take my prescriptions, continue to eat healthy and pray daily.

Remembering to not be distance, my husband and I talked, cried and hugged each other tightly.

We're going to be fine. I'm going to be fine. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I thank God for you. I wanted to send some encouragement your way because your beautiful blogs always lift me up.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you so much Linda. You're so sweet!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...