Friday, December 05, 2014

We Really Love This Car!

As a carfree family, we occasionally rent vehicles from Enterprise Rent A Car. Recently, my husband and I rented a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Van.



I wish I had taken more photos but we were having so much fun driving it!

The ParkView® Rear Back up Camera was truly a plus when pulling out of tight spots and busy parking lots. I still found myself checking my mirrors but the feature is definitely a huge plus!

When we picked up my husband's bicycle from the bike shop, we realized that the back seats folded down into the floor. Now that's wicked cool. And the deep well trunk gave us more comfort for putting our shopping bags in the van.

Hubby says, all we need now is a dog and he would buy this one!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...