Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Need Bifocals! ~ Time For Some New Eyeglasses

The big surprise at my eye exam, this year, is that I need Bifocal lenses. Once I got over that, I started trying on frames. It took me an hour to narrow down my choices.

Black Eyes frames retailed at $165.00 ~ I've worn frames like this in the past. Not my favorite. PS the doctor was so right! I do need bifocals.

BeBe frames retailed $150~ If I were to purchase prescription sunglasses this pair would be a front runner.

Nine West frames retail $200+ ~I love the blue frames and the shape is one I've never worn before!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the winner is ?

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I've decided on the Nine West blue frames. I placed my order and should be receiving them in a couple of weeks.

Doris Gibbs said...

You certainly picked a good one! The Nine West blue frames look good on you. Its shape is so perky, and it complements your eyes. Did you purchase the BeBe prescription sunglasses too? It looks pretty great on you as well. Cheers!

Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...