Monday, January 05, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 5, 2015


I love sandwiches and soup especially when the temps drop. Sometimes I like to bundle up, sit on the balcony and eat dinner. Yum!

If you weren't on Twitter last night, Downton Abbey has returned to PBS !Hubby and I decided to stay off of social media, watched it at 9 PM PST and were not disappointed! Sunday nights have gotten good again! I'll continue my policy of not providing spoilers.

Organizing Junkie

Steak Gyros with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ~ Plated
Clam Chowder

Ham and Cheese Grilled Sandwiches

Egg Salad Sandwiches and Tomato Soup

Turkey Club

Chicken Ceasar Salad

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...