Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday Thoughts ~ January 29, 2015


Ramblings of a Suburban Mom



Yes, it's true. White Castle, on The Strip, had to close for maintenance and to restock. They were selling 4000 burgers per hour. Wow!



Now, I'm definitely aware that there are loads os Apps out there for almost every need but this one really surprises me. So a person doesn't know if their friends are toxic? That would actually need a tool to measure their feelings when they're hanging out their friends baffles me.



If you're considering looking for a new job, here's the Top 25 Jobs, per Glassdoor.



I hope all of you, that are dealing with the aftermath of Juno, are safe and sound.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...