Thursday, January 08, 2015

Thursday Thoughts ~ January 8, 2015



My husband and I have dined at restaurants that automatically include a gratuity on the check. And I actually like it! (no need for a calculator)



When I was younger, I watched a show called "Blossom". Many of us had crushes on Joey Lawrence but check out his new look.

What do you think of his new look?



Have you ever utilized a website or app to save on an airline ticket?



While most of the US is experiencing very cold temperatures, Las Vegas temps rose to low 70s this week!

Don't hate us too much! We were in the low 30s and 40s just last week.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...