Monday, February 09, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 9, 2014

My husband and I caught up on Downton Abbey and Call The Midwife Sunday night. Both TV shows never disappoint us.

We also saw John Wick and Fury this weekend. It was agreed that John Wick, starring Keanu Reeves, was the better movie. We really enjoyed all the action. And Keanu looked very handsome. I just loved his wardrobe!

And before I forget, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!~



Organizing Junkie

Pozole

Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti~ Gimme Some Oven

Swedish Meatballs, Buttered Noodles, Green Beans

Creamy Homemade Mac and Cheese

Falafel Sandwiches

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Kale Caesar Salad ~inspried by Blue Apron

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...