Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Thoughts ~ February 12, 2015



Ramblings of a Suburban Mom



If you are on of the thousands who nabbed first-class United tickets from, for example, London to Newark for a whopping $70, well tough luck, they won't be honoring them. Sorry about that!



Dr. Ruth is still giving sex advice. I just love her!



Congrats Paul Barry. He's going on his 1st date...ever...on Valentine's Day! I hope he doesn't get too stressed out and just enjoys the date.



Dennis Haysbert discusses his role on “24” and weighs in on why the ratings dipped when his character was killed off!

I had no idea that Mr. Haysbert was against having his character, The President, shot and killed. I have to say that I was very sad to see him go.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...