Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday Thoughts ~ April 23, 2015

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom



First of all, I'm not a Dr. Oz fan. I only catch it if it's playing on the waiting room TV. Having said that, as consumers we have to remember that doctors on TV are there for entertainment, as well as information.



This story has a Las Vegas feel to it. Don't you think?



I couldn't even support this ring on my finger! Besides you'll definitely be in need of security when you're wearing it. But it would be fun trying!



I've never been a fan of these type of city ordinances, regarding the homeless. I hope that this charity, The Chow Train, finds a way to have the fine dismissed.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...