Friday, May 22, 2015

#LasVegas "Did You Feel That"?

Yes, Las Vegas felt an 5.3 magnitude earthquake today. Some residents have been reporting property damage, including damage to the "Spaghetti Bowl" ramp, U.S. Route 95 to southbound of Interstate 15.

I was watching HuffPost Live, at the time, typing a comment when I felt the building start to shake, my chair began to move and the furniture, especially the TV began to sway!

As a former San Diego resident, I have experience many earthquakes so I knew what was happening. It's just a shock since Las Vegas isn't known for earthquakes.

Everything is okay, at my house. Just a reminder to have our emergency preparedness kits ready!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...