Monday, May 25, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 25, 2015



Organizing Junkie

I've we've been following a low acid lifestyle for awhile now and I have to say I really like it! Not only am I experiencing less episodes, stomach is healing and I'm feeling much but it's fun discovering new recipes!

Thanks to About.com Heartburn-Free Recipes for many of these delicious recipes!

Falafels for hubby and guests, Chicken Wraps for me! Green Salad, Apple Pie

Vegetable Beef Stew

Beef Strips and Pasta

No Tomato Ham Pizza

Turkey Tetrazzini


Heartburn-Free Grilled Marinated Flank Steak, Potato Salad

3 comments:

Kemi said...

Hi Rona! Your menu this week sounds delicious!

Veronica Lee said...

I agree with Kemi!
Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you Kemi and Veronica for stopping by. : )

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...