Saturday, May 09, 2015

My Wig Journey: Buying Wigs, Wig Accessories



It's been almost 5 years since I suffered hair loss and decided to wear wigs. Along the way, I have learned by trial and error what works for me thanks to YouTube!

Overview of my wig accessories: wig stand, foam heads, synthetic hair products: shampoo, conditioner, shine, hair spray, comb, brush which can be purchased at wig and many beauty supply stores, as well as online wig stores!

Some of my favorite YouTube beauties:

LoveKisses99

MuffinIsMyLover

Nitraa B

************************************

Favorite online Wig Stores:

Wigs.com

Luxe Beauty Supply

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...