Saturday, May 30, 2015

Saturday Date Night: Al's Donuts Cafe' Burgers

As a metro bus driver, my husband is always spotting restaurants that he would like to try. So since we were out and about today, in the neighborhood of Al's Donuts Cafe' Burgers, we decided to have some dinner.

P.S. I appreciated that they posted their menu outside since I'm on a restricted diet.

The burgers were delicious and juicy. I had a turkey burger that was so good, I'll definitely have it again!



My husband and I had our 1st cronut. Now we get why people just melt when they speak about how amazing they are!



We will surely be returning to Al's Donuts Cafe' Burgers again soon!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...