Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Scrapbooking: "I'm Back"!



One of my goals this year is to return to my love of scrapbooking! I've always enjoyed the process but over time, it became too painful for me. (cutting photos, pages) So despite the discomfort, I pulled out my scrapbook supplies and tools, turned on Pandora and got cracking.

Yesterday, I decided to set aside the whole day and taking multiple breaks. It worked!

Today, I grabbed some ribbon, tied it around the rings and hung it up in the home office. It really does feels good to be scrapbooking again!

2 comments:

robin lorraine williamson said...

hi love the blog and so happy your able to scrap again might I suggest some of these recipes to help take 1 cup tart cherry juice and 2 cups pineapple juice with a can of crushed pineapple and blend in the blender give it try it does work and let me know how it works for you

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you Robin. I'll definitely give it a try.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...