Saturday, May 02, 2015

Spring Cleaning: Master Bedroom and Bath

I spent a few days, washing and drying the curtains, comforter, sorting the bedside tables. I really did let my bedside table contents take over. Even the candle votives got a proper washing. It's a good feeling to know that I've got it under control now!



The addition of new bath towels from Big Lots, allowed me to give our master bath an update for very little money. We also sorted the medicine cabinet and the neglected area of under the sink cupboard.



The Pottery Barn power station just needed a bit of sorting. I actually discovered a set of ear buds that I thought I lost!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...