Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts ~ May 21, 2015



So, let me get this straight. One wears flats and they're turned away from the Cannes events? Wow! Who knew.



May 21st is #RedNoseDay! Purchase a red nose at Walgreens and funds go towards charity! I love this idea!



I make sure to wash and dry thrift shop clothes items but now I better be washing all new purchases from now on! Yikes!



These days, there are more options for brides, when it comes to wedding gowns. One can rent or purchased used. I definitely think it's a great idea. One can now afford a high end dress from Rent The Runway for an affordable price! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...