Thursday, July 30, 2015

Adore Me Sexy Lingerie For Plus Size



Sometimes it's fun to purchase something that's going to make you and your spouse/partner feel good.

I've been want a sexy bra and panty set for awhile but usually the bras aren't available for us busty gals. So when one of my Twitter buddies mentioned that Adore Me offers bra sizes, 30 D to 42 G, I thought I would take a look. Lots of variety, colors and styles. They even offer bustiers! "Meow"!

Armed with a discount code, I placed my 1st order, received it via snail mail, in a brown box. Once I opened it, I wanted to phone my husband and tell him to rush home! Surprise!!

Now that my head is clear, I can hold out till the weekend.

Oh, before I forget, they do offer a VIP membership, similar to a subscription box but you make the selection. You can skip a month by the 5th of the month or cancel at anytime. Or you can opt for the Pay As You Go. Order, pay, and not be charged again.

Right now Adore Me is offering your 1st set for $25. Just click here to began your browsing.

1 comment:

Avinash Dwivedi said...

The online searching and getting more attractive info on the Lingerie Supplier Wholesale will made easy with this nice blog.
You really work hard to make this blog attractive and knowledgeable.
Lingerie Supplier Wholesale

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...