Sunday, July 19, 2015

Gwynnie Bee: TaylorDresses Scuba Fit & Flare with Azalea

If you follow me, you know that I love being a Gwynnie Bee gal for awhile.

One of the reason I love the service is that it's 'no commitment'. I'm just paying a monthly rental service, based on my plan, receive clothing that I can try, wear and return without buying. But, if I do fall in love with a piece, I can purchase it at a discount price!

That means I don't mind getting outside of my comfort zone and trying something different.

Here's an perfect example of a dress that I would never buy but am so thrilled I tried it on!


To complete this look, I added my favorite Target Blush Heels!~
"Thank you Gwynnie Bee for another terrific selection from my virtual closet!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...