Monday, July 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 27, 2015

These days, I can no longer have my old favorites but that doesn't mean my husband can't enjoy them. Here's what I'll be cooking for him this week!

Hubby and I decided to see Inside Out this weekend. While my husband LOVED the movie, I felt that I could have waited till it was available on Netflix. It was just okay for me.

But didn't you just love Lava? Oh my goodness! I cried through the whole clip. The story reminded me of my single days, praying for someone to love me, when Charles, my husband, walked through Friendly's door 27 years ago!

I could watch it over and over but this time, I'll make sure to have tissues nearby!

Organizing Junkie

Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetables Stirfry

Ham and Cheese Tortellini ~ Kevin and Amanda

Super Easy Swedish Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Zucchini ~ I Wash You Dry

Sante Fe Salad ~ Fresh & Easy

Hot Dogs, Oven French Fries

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...