Monday, August 03, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: August 3, 2015


Organizing Junkie

Hubby and I spent Sunday at home. And I'm so glad we did! We watched lots of Netflix, did some gardening and took a much needed nap. I even made him Chicken Enchiladas and Rice. And for dessert, fried donuts with powdered sugar! Yum! It felt so good to have a whole day together.

Just because I can't enjoy my old favorites doesn't mean my husband shouldn't. Here's some dishes I'll be making for him.

Chicken Enchiladas and Rice

Pork and Veggies Stirfry

Steak Sandwiches ~ Cravings of a Lunatic

Stuffed Pepper with Beef and Rice

Chicken Salad Sandwich and Soup

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...