Monday, August 31, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 31, 2015

I just love August 31 because that's my official day of decorating the home for autumn! I was wicked excited when the homemade acorn ornaments that I ordered from SPRIGSfeltedflowers arrived today!



First of all, I love that they're handmade, felt and different colors. But the store is located in Vermont! I just love that.

Aren't they just adorable?

Hubby had the weekend off so we finished watching Season 4 of WhiteChapel on Hulu. I have to say this was the best season. We're hoping that the series will return for another season.

Just because I'm on a restricted diet doesn't mean hubby can't have something yummy. Sometimes I can enjoy a meal too like the Vegetable Ramen!

Organized Junkie

Vegetable Ramen ~ Vegan Mother Hubbard

Easy Crockpot Pot Roast ~ No. 2 Pencil

Butter Chicken, Rice ~Damn Delicious

Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Salad

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...