Saturday, August 01, 2015

Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription: Bling Necklaces

I recently shared a photo of my Rockbox Jewelry Subscription Box that had 3 silver chain, loads of bling necklaces. Today, I thought I would share what they look like on me.

After trying all of the necklaces, I have to say that Perry Street is my favorite. If I were to purchase it, the price would be $44.

Slate has weight to it. It would be wonderful for a elegant dinner with my husband. Price $80.

Urban Gem is nice but I have a thing for bigger statement necklaces. Price $36.

I'll hang on to them, wear them and probably return them in the pre-printed return label so I can receive 3 new pieces.


P.S. I'm a huge fan of Picmonkey editing tools!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...