Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription Box Has Arrived !



This Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription Box was wonderful. I usually am not a gold jewelry fan but when I tried on the SLATE Beyond The Horizon necklace I became a fan!

I wore the other necklaces, Loren Hope Blythe necklace in Seafoam and Crystal. Love them too.

That's the beauty of Rocksbox. For only $19 a month, I get to try on and wear different pieces necklaces, bracelets and rings, keep them as long as I like, buy them at a discount or return them in a pre-labeled return stamped address envelope.

Once Rocksbox gets my return notification, they start to assemble another box for me.

Click here if you're interested in trying out Rocksbox!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...