Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Thoughts


Ramblings of a Suburban Mom


Hubby and I have been re-watching West Wing on Netflix. I always find some new when re-watching a series. One the background is very active, people walking and interacting with each other. Another is when you spot an actress who's all grown up and having a successful career like Elisabeth Moss.

Thank you Caroline, HuffPost Live, for asking Elisabeth my question about her West Wing experience!



I'm so sorry for the families and loved ones of the firefighters that have been killed and injured. It's amazing to me that the west coast is is experiencing all of these wild fires. I pray that this will end soon.



Julian Bond, a celebrated champion for civil rights and former chairman of the NAACP, died Saturday night. Rest in peace Mr. Bond.



When I heard about that child brides have been outlawed since 2006 but the practice continues. Thank goodness there are activist working to make the process of annulment much easier. Hoping it new procedure will be approved soon!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...