Friday, September 04, 2015

Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription ~ Necklace, Bracelet and Rings



I really enjoyed wearing the bracelet. After all, I'm a silver and bling gal! The necklace worked with many of my basic T-shirts. Yes, a statement necklace can do wonders when worn with T-shirts! And while I am a silver jewelry fan I just couldn't get into these rings. I really do love cocktail rings.

After wearing the pieces, a few times, I boxed everything in the pre-labeled return shipping label and am awaiting a new box of goodies!

If you're interesting in Rocksbox, monthly subscription is $19! Check out the website and please use my code RonaBFF1

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...