Saturday, September 05, 2015

Thank You Playing House for This Amazing Swag Bag!

Oh Mother Hubbard! I in love! Signed, Clean Freak 😍

A photo posted by Rona Berry-Morin (@berrymorin) on



I really enjoy tweeting about my favorite TV shows, including Playing House on Tuesday nights. So I was wicked excited when they tweeted me saying that they love my tweets and wanted to send me a swap bag.

Note: Most swag bags contain a mug, hat, T-shirt and other merchandise items. And that's what I was expecting.

So when I opened the box, took out the bag and opened it up...I squealed! It was full of high end cleaning items! I'm so happy! Thank you Playing House!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...