Friday, October 23, 2015

Announcing Kellie K. Apparel Strapless Bra Kickstarter



Strapless bras. Some of us can't go without them but hate the fit. I first was introduced by Kellie K. Apparel while watching a HuffPost Live segment a couple of years ago.

I love this couple's enthusiasm and determination. They have created a comfortable, stylish but supportive strapless bra.

While I'm too busty for their line, I've got my fingers crossed that with full funding they can later add larger bra sizes!

Check out their Kickstarter page for more information. Like what you see? Consider making a donation that fits your budget. And please spread the word via your social media platforms!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...