Friday, October 16, 2015

Essence Beauty Box Has Arrived!



I first heard about Essence Beauty Box a couple of months ago. Lots of buzz surrounding this beauty subscription box because it's contents focus on women of color from Essence magazine!

Oh, and did I mention that it's $15 a month? Free shipping!

Per the website, samples and/or trial sizes will be included. As you can see, I did receive some full size products in the October subscription box. I'm not complaining one bit!

I received the following in my October box: Curls Cre'me Brule Whipped Curl Cream, Calvin Klein Eternity Now, Tarte The Brow Architect~all in one brush, pencil and underscoring concealer, L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream and Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave-In Conditioner.

Check out all the buzz on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...