Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fighting A Nasty Infection



After the water heater was replaced after draining all the water on to the balcony , the washer stopped working. Oh and don't forget the dishwasher not working either.

.The stress got to me and I developed a Hidradenitis Suppurativa outbreak! Very painful, uncomfortable. It also plays havoc on my other conditions. Needless to say it's been a rough couple of weeks.

So I'm doing the warm compress, trying to relax, keep busy, and taking my Vitamin C. In the meantime, I still approaching each day with a smile and a skip.

P.S. Washer is suppose to be here tomorrow. That would be so wonderful.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Rona, your blog is a soothing blessing to me. I don't always comment, but I am a regular reader. Your blog has a refreshing and soothing spirit about it...reflections of you the great woman that you are.
Please know that people are praying for your healing.
Request: Will you please do a room by room tour and share how you keep your place so clutter free? Thank you.

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you Linda for the kind words. I would be happy to to a room by room tour and share tips on how I keep it clutter free.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...