Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Gwynnie Bee: Eliva Black & Cream Shift Dress



Thank you Gwynnie Bee for brighten up my day! This Elvi Black & Cream Shift Dress is perfect for hourglass gals, like me. Many shift dress are too baggy but this one has a semi-fitted waist.

The sleeveless dress is very welcome in a Vegas summer. If one gets too chilly just add a blazer or cardigan.

The fabric has weight to it so no worries on it riding up on you. It keeps it shape nicely. Also, it's lined! I really appreciate that little touch

If I were to purchase this dress, it would be $40, as a Gwynnie Bee member. I think I'll wear it a few times, return it in the free prepaid return stamped blue bag and recloset it.

If you're interested in joining Gwynnie Bee click here!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...