Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~October 12, 2015



Often I am asked, "What are your anti-aging tips"? First of all, I have to say I'm flatter by being asked. Second, I'm only going to share a few one of my favorite skincare discoveries.

My biggest tip, wash your face before you go to bed! It's bad for your skin to not do it. If you focus on that fact, you won't fall asleep with it on again.

I still use Noxzema all these many years. It's a great make up remover. Instead of removing it with a wash cloth, I use a MakeUp Eraser. This is a reusable towel that removes make up with just water.


Organized Junkie

I still love cooking for my husband even though I'm no longer able to enjoy the meals. Here's what he's having this week.

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Pulled Pork, Rice, Collards

Ham Steak, Bok Choy

Chicken Sandwich, Soup

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...