Sunday, November 08, 2015

Faith of Our Fathers DVD Review

I received a copy of Faith of Our Fathers DVD to review. My opinions are my own.

Faith of Our Fathers Website Synopsis:

With the Vietnam War raging in 1969, two young fathers report for duty. A man of great faith and a doubtful cynic. A quarter-century later, their sons, Wayne and John Paul, meet as strangers. Guided by handwritten letters from their fathers from the battlefield, they embark on an unforgettable journey to The Wall—the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C. Along the way, they discover the devastation of war cannot break the love of a father for his son. FAITH OF OUR FATHERS: a story of fatherhood; a journey of brotherhood.

Starring Stephen Baldwin, Kevin Downes, David A.R. White, Rebecca St. James, with Si Robertson and Candace Cameron Bure.

First I want to say that I really wanted to like this movie. The subject matter, the cast and story line caught my attention so I volunteered to watch and review Faith of Our Fathers. Sadly, I was disappointed.

Don't let my opinion deter you. With Veterans Day next week, this would be a movie the whole family can watch.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...